The Mike Weber Watch
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
- BSN Summer Awards: The Bettman
Tag Archives: sabres twitter bingo
This series has been nothing short of ridiculously entertaining. In the spirit of ridiculous entertainment, buffalo74 is proud to present the first ever edition of Sabres Twitter Chat BINGO playoff cards! Print them up, and get your lucky bearded troll … Continue reading
BINGO returns triumphantly for the latest “biggest game of the year!” This is a special edition, featuring plenty of snark regarding the hilariously flawed (or perfectly, wonderfully goofy) Versus broadcast of NHL hockey. The winner receives a link to the … Continue reading
It’s CBC night! And is there a better way to celebrate the tradition of Canada’s sacred “Hockey Night in Canada” than with snarky BINGO cards? Heck, does Leafs’ mascot Carlton the Bear poop in the woods? You bet he does, … Continue reading