The Mike Weber Watch
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
- BSN Summer Awards: The Bettman
Tag Archives: carolina hurricanes
Welcome back to the playoff race, Atlanta Thrashers! Well, sort of. The Thrashers have only been to the playoffs once. Back in 2006-07, they were swept by the Rangers in the first round. With no playoff victories of their own, … Continue reading
They are still “mathematically alive,” (the worst of all sports statistical territory). There wasn’t much life in the locker room of the Carolina Hurricanes last night, however. Gaining a point in the overtime loss kept them reasonably within reach of … Continue reading
A whole lotta’ people are pretty worked up about tonight’s “biggest game of the year, and I am serious this time, this one is it” event. Did anyone say headache? (Or beer for breakfast?) It’s the Buffalo Sabres versus the … Continue reading
We’re about to find out just how good the Sabres really are. Buffalo jumped onto a plane for Washington tonight (and Carolina tomorrow). Ryan Miller was not on board. He remains day-to-day with an upper body injury, which the team … Continue reading
No, that’s not a typo in the title. Hit play on the video below, and enjoy some theme music while you read through this post: “Are you ready for some hockey?” Autumn is in the air, as the Sabres’ loss … Continue reading
What a race to the playoffs it has been. With 7 games left apiece between the Sabres and Canes, one could almost consider it a pseudo-7 game playoff series between the two, to see who makes it into the playoffs. … Continue reading
To paraphrase the Sabres’ recent goal song: “Hoorah hoorah hoorah yea! Down to the South with the swords of 1,000 fans!” With the Sabres only ahead of the Hurricanes by 3 points, and with 8 games remaining apiece, the game … Continue reading