The Mike Weber Watch
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
- BSN Summer Awards: The Bettman
Tag Archives: things to do in buffalo
The historic Hamburg Palace theater will be screening “Slap Shot” tonight, the iconic 1977 ice hockey movie starring Paul Newman, (and the Hanson brothers). “A failing ice hockey team finds success using constant fighting and violence during games.” That’s the … Continue reading
Finally. An art exhibit we can touch. And drink. Flying Bison, Ithaca Beer Company, Heineken Light, Newcastle, Dos Equis will be among those beers on exhibit at the Burchfield Penney Art Center on Friday, March 11 – in honor of … Continue reading
If you missed out on the Labatt Pond Hockey Tournament and the Powder Keg festival, or if it was just too cold and windy that weekend for your taste, you’re in luck. This weekend features “Winter Fest at Evangola State … Continue reading
The snow is melting in Buffalo. That means things are going to get ugly. The whiteness of Winter will turn to grey – slush is going to pour out onto the roads and sidewalks, garbage long buried by snow will be … Continue reading
Baby, it’s cold outside. And the weather couldn’t be better. This weekend features the annual Powder Keg Festival and the Labatt Pond Hockey tournament, on the frozen shores of Lake Erie, in Buffalo, NY (at the Erie Basin Marina). According … Continue reading
Likely the most popular destination for Valentine’s Day couples will be the Buffalo Botanical Gardens, which came up with a new and very creative way to make plants psychedelic. The cost is only $10, and runs from February 3rd to the 19th – … Continue reading