The Mike Weber Watch
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
- BSN Summer Awards: The Bettman
Category Archives: Sabres
Of course, we’re all hoping that Rick Jeanneret stays in the broadcast booth well beyond the 2012-13 NHL season. But we are still awaiting word from him. For more, head on over to Buffalo Sabres Nation.
For those of you sorry souls single on this Hallmark holiday – you’re in luck! It’s not just a holiday, it’s also Sabres BINGO day – you now have TWO reasons to roll your eyes. Whoopee!* The Sabres will be … Continue reading
It appears the player-mandated ban on public Twitter accounts may finally be over. In case you missed it, Phil over at “Black & Blue & Gold” posted a list of Sabres prospects and players that are now on the social media service. … Continue reading
For Ales Kotalik, making the 2011-12 Sabres squad looks like a long shot, but he has at least one gimmick up his sleeve. Ales Kotalik’s $3 million cap hit doesn’t bode well for a guy determined to make the Buffalo’s opening night … Continue reading
While everyone was focused on the Ehrhoff and Leino sigings and the Regehr trade, the Sabres quietly added a very good netminder to the organization. MacIntyre will be in Rochester for the 2011-12 season (barring any injuries at HSBC), but … Continue reading
“With the 77th pick in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, the Buffalo Sabres select Daniel Catenacci.” Steal. We’ve talked about his stats and achievements already, but we thought it would be great to know more about one of Hockey Heaven’s newest … Continue reading
It’s nothing personal. We’re running a business now here in Buffalo, and our business goal is the Stanley Cup. Anything or anyone that gets in the way of that better watch out, because we’re all becoming a little bossy when … Continue reading
“Don’t hassle the Ehrhoff.” There’s your banner for the 300 level. Fans in Buffalo were pleased and shocked when the Sabres traded for the rights to negotiate with and then signed Christian Ehrhoff – pleased because a player of his … Continue reading
By now, the UFA buzz in your brains should have cleared up. It’s officially Summer for hockey fans. Time to sit back, re-set our rosters on NHL ’11, and hunker down for what should be a quiet offseason from here … Continue reading