The Mike Weber Watch
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
- BSN Summer Awards: The Bettman
Tag Archives: sabres game chat twitter bingo
We all want a hand in the demise of the Leafs. With that murderous instinct in mind, today’s edition features a first-ever BINGO challenge: get your paws on your PS3/Xbox controllers, and score a hat trick against the Leafs on … Continue reading
Hello, folks. It’s been nice to hear from so many of you in praise of my Sabres Game Chat Twitter BINGO cards. So nice, in fact, that I’d like to try something new: taking suggestions. Feel free to drop your … Continue reading
BINGO returns triumphantly for the latest “biggest game of the year!” This is a special edition, featuring plenty of snark regarding the hilariously flawed (or perfectly, wonderfully goofy) Versus broadcast of NHL hockey. The winner receives a link to the … Continue reading
It’s CBC night! And is there a better way to celebrate the tradition of Canada’s sacred “Hockey Night in Canada” than with snarky BINGO cards? Heck, does Leafs’ mascot Carlton the Bear poop in the woods? You bet he does, … Continue reading