The Mike Weber Watch
- 85 Years of Happiness, Unhappiness, and then Happiness Again
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
Tag Archives: tyler myers
Let’s hope we don’t need a Part II. Tonight the Sabres go up against the Philadelphia Flyers at the HSBC arena, and if they earn one point, they will clinch the playoffs. Sure, a Carolina loss tonight or a Rangers … Continue reading
I know we all want a silver (and nickel alloy) trophy. Still, it’s always wise to appreciate what’s in your trophy cabinet. For the Buffalo Sabres up-and-coming New Core of forwards and defenseman, that cabinet is stocked. A list: Tyler … Continue reading
Darcy Regier does his homework. Buffalo74 has already touched on how great the 2008 draft class is looking, with Tyler Myers, Tyler Ennis, and Luke Adam making some big hockey statements of late. But Brayden McNabb is looking to add … Continue reading
Remember how things were back in January? Of 2010? Every time Rivet is asked to assess his teammate’s play, Myers owes him $5. So before a reporter could even finish a question about Myers this week, Rivet looked to the … Continue reading
You gotta’ hand it to the guy – Tyler Myers really knows how to jump start one of the wildest weekends of the year in Buffalo. Myers scored the game winning goal on the road in Florida last night – he … Continue reading