The Mike Weber Watch
- 85 Years of Happiness, Unhappiness, and then Happiness Again
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
Tag Archives: Tyler Ennis
Let’s hope we don’t need a Part II. Tonight the Sabres go up against the Philadelphia Flyers at the HSBC arena, and if they earn one point, they will clinch the playoffs. Sure, a Carolina loss tonight or a Rangers … Continue reading
I know we all want a silver (and nickel alloy) trophy. Still, it’s always wise to appreciate what’s in your trophy cabinet. For the Buffalo Sabres up-and-coming New Core of forwards and defenseman, that cabinet is stocked. A list: Tyler … Continue reading
He won’t win rookie of the year. That award is obviously already taken by Jeff Skinner, the 18 year old phenomenon whose 52 points lead all rookies and landed him a spot in the all star game. However, it hasn’t … Continue reading
Before we talk playoffs, I have a confession to make. By the quarter mark of the regular season, I had given up on the year. ”Fair enough,” you say? ”They had that 5 game losing streak in October,” you add? … Continue reading
The Boston Bruins might want to spend some time reviewing tape of Tyler Ennis. Last night, Ennis raced all over the Bruins, registering a goal and an assist. It’s something that has become a pattern for Ennis and Boston. You … Continue reading
If this sounds like a familiar story, well, it should. After Nathan Gerbe and Tyler Ennis won back to back Rookie of the Year awards in the AHL, Portland/Buffalo looks like it could capture the trophy for the third straight … Continue reading
Hockey players are a superstitious lot. I am not saying that they are up there with the likes of Pedro Cerrano, but it seemed as if someone definitely put a hex over the Sabres’ sticks last night. In the 1st … Continue reading