The Mike Weber Watch
- 85 Years of Happiness, Unhappiness, and then Happiness Again
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
Tag Archives: toronto maple leafs
No, that’s not a typo in the title. Hit play on the video below, and enjoy some theme music while you read through this post: “Are you ready for some hockey?” Autumn is in the air, as the Sabres’ loss … Continue reading
We all want a hand in the demise of the Leafs. With that murderous instinct in mind, today’s edition features a first-ever BINGO challenge: get your paws on your PS3/Xbox controllers, and score a hat trick against the Leafs on … Continue reading
It’s CBC night! And is there a better way to celebrate the tradition of Canada’s sacred “Hockey Night in Canada” than with snarky BINGO cards? Heck, does Leafs’ mascot Carlton the Bear poop in the woods? You bet he does, … Continue reading
The Toronto Maple Leafs and Buffalo Sabres have a great depth of feeling towards each other – so long as that feeling is contempt. What else could drive fans to put a Leafs trading card in each urinal of the … Continue reading
With the departure of Adam Mair and the arrival of Brad Boyes, jersey #22 has been a pretty popular point of conversation for Buffalo Sabres fans. Rick Vaive wore #22 for the Buffalo Sabres from 1988 until his retirement from … Continue reading
Who needs to go to the movies these days? The Sabres have been playing some pretty intense games lately – especially since Terrence Pegula took over the team. Since then, the team remains undefeated in regulation, posting 4 wins, an … Continue reading
The Buffalo Sabres were looking like the team in charge against the Leafs tonight in the first period. Then Tyler Ennis hit the crossbar on a breakaway. From thereon in, it was all Toronto. The Leafs played smart, they played … Continue reading
Most NHL fans know of the trade that sent Phil Kessel from Boston to Toronto. In Boston, fans already were publicly vilifying him on message boards and Bruins blogs before the trade – but the hate hasn’t stopped since. Fair enough - the Leafs … Continue reading