The Mike Weber Watch
- 85 Years of Happiness, Unhappiness, and then Happiness Again
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
Tag Archives: terry pegula
Buyer’s remorse? Not for Terrence Pegula. Since his official takeover of the Buffalo Sabres, the team has gone undefeated in regulation, their only loss coming in a shootout to the Detroit Red Wings. Pegula’s Sabres are in the home stretch … Continue reading
3pm on Monday, February 28th, can’t come soon enough. That is this year’s trade deadline – when all the rampant speculation will finally end, and the angry mobs of fans calling for the heads of unpopular players will cease. The … Continue reading
Since Terry Pegula looked over at Gilbert Perreault during that first press conference, and with watery eyes, said “Where’s Perreault? You’re my hero,” many fans from the newest generations have had two things on mind: Gilbert Perreault must have been … Continue reading
During last season’s training camp, Mike Weber made a statement to the press. ”This is my year,” he bluntly said. He hit the ice in that pre-season to do everything in his power to back those words up, but fell … Continue reading
Buffalo74 has had a lot to say about Terry Pegula since he took over the ownership of the Buffalo Sabres. Well, it’s been said, and said again, that a picture says a thousand words. So, without further ado, here’s a … Continue reading
As if to think the story of the new ownership group of the Buffalo Sabres could not possibly get more adorable, here comes a video out of Youtube this morning, featuring Terry Pegula and Rob Ray conversing in the locker … Continue reading
Hockey isn’t a pretty thing to watch sometimes. It’s not a pretty thing to play sometimes, either. What can be more frustrating than fighting your way up ice through a smothering trap defense, winning the puck on the boards, stumbling … Continue reading
Ever wonder why Terry Pegula was so impassioned about his Sabres heroes from the 70′s that he teared up at the presser? ”Did you ever see him (Perreault) skate?” was Pegula’s quick response. But it goes far, far deeper than … Continue reading
Yesterday, a choked-up and teary eyed Terry Pegula had succumbed to the swell of emotion of a decades long journey to ownership of his favorite team, the Buffalo Sabres. He looked over his podium at the fans, the media, the … Continue reading
After a quick scouring of the newspapers of NHL cities on-line, there was nary a incisive comment to find about the sale of the Buffalo Sabres to multi-billionaire Terry Pegula. The search did, however, reveal more tough times for former … Continue reading