The Mike Weber Watch
- 85 Years of Happiness, Unhappiness, and then Happiness Again
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
Tag Archives: ryan miller
If any of you slept in your jerseys last night, I applaud you. For me, it was the Miller PJ’s. I suspect for Philly fans, the Briere PJ’s were a popular pick. Tonight features the very pinnacle of hockey – … Continue reading
Most of us knew it was coming. Most NHL fans agreed that Philadelphia’s rookie netminder, Sergei Bobrovsky, would not last through the first round. The Sabres were the hot team of the Eastern Conference heading into the playoffs, with all … Continue reading
Let’s hope we don’t need a Part II. Tonight the Sabres go up against the Philadelphia Flyers at the HSBC arena, and if they earn one point, they will clinch the playoffs. Sure, a Carolina loss tonight or a Rangers … Continue reading
It never fails. Be it a starting goaltender in the NHL, or a starting QB in the NFL, as soon as an injury forces a backup into the spotlight, a silly controversy amid the fan base begins. “Who starts when … Continue reading
We’re about to find out just how good the Sabres really are. Buffalo jumped onto a plane for Washington tonight (and Carolina tomorrow). Ryan Miller was not on board. He remains day-to-day with an upper body injury, which the team … Continue reading
9 games left to hang onto a precarious 3 point edge over Carolina. That is what the Buffalo Sabres’ job is, until their regular season schedule closes on April 9. Fans are desperate for the Sabres odds to make it, … Continue reading
This is why opposing fans chant “Miiiiller! Miiiiller!” And, this is why booing Lalime was such a horrible, horrible idea. All Sabres fans that attend games at the HSBC arena, or any other hockey game, at any level, should pounce … Continue reading
Before we talk playoffs, I have a confession to make. By the quarter mark of the regular season, I had given up on the year. ”Fair enough,” you say? ”They had that 5 game losing streak in October,” you add? … Continue reading
BINGO returns triumphantly for the latest “biggest game of the year!” This is a special edition, featuring plenty of snark regarding the hilariously flawed (or perfectly, wonderfully goofy) Versus broadcast of NHL hockey. The winner receives a link to the … Continue reading