The Mike Weber Watch
- 85 Years of Happiness, Unhappiness, and then Happiness Again
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
Tag Archives: rob ray
Memories. Losing to Dallas in the 1999 Stanley Cup Finals was sure a tough pill to swallow, but at least Sabres fans got to enjoy destroying the Maple Leafs in the Eastern Conference Finals. They also got to enjoy this … Continue reading
BINGO returns triumphantly for the latest “biggest game of the year!” This is a special edition, featuring plenty of snark regarding the hilariously flawed (or perfectly, wonderfully goofy) Versus broadcast of NHL hockey. The winner receives a link to the … Continue reading
Many Buffalo Sabres fans remember Rob Ray’s playing years for this: Domi: 0 for 13 (though there were a few close draws in there). Many Buffalo Sabres fans remember Jim Lorentz’s playing years for this: Bat: 0 for 1. Of … Continue reading