The Mike Weber Watch
- 85 Years of Happiness, Unhappiness, and then Happiness Again
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
Tag Archives: rick martin
“Rico’s Way.” That’s what I’d call it, especially after listening to the stories about Rick Martin in the ceremony eulogizing him – stories capturing his love of life, his support of the community – things that were a part of … Continue reading
“From an early age, I knew that I shared my dad with all of you.” To paraphrase, that was an acknowledgement from Corey Martin, delivered today to the Sabres, player alumni, friends, and fans during a ceremony celebrating the life … Continue reading
Why hasn’t anyone thought of this before? Or, if someone did, how is it possible that this has not happened yet? It seems like a no-brainer to get this done, to honor the greatest trio of Buffalo Sabres players to ever … Continue reading
March 15th, 2011. The Day of Reckoning. Back on March 1st, just before the Sabres embarked on their longest road trip of the season, I posted this article. A brief synopsis: “The Buffalo Sabres are about to embark upon their … Continue reading
Today, upon his passing, Rick Martin will be greatly missed by generations of Sabres fans. But he will also be greatly remembered. Though playing for the Stanley Cup twice in team history, perhaps the greatest game ever played by the … Continue reading
Far too early for an eulogy. For now, let’s just try to embrace the icon that was, and will remain, one of the greatest Buffalo Sabres. Rest in peace, Rick Martin. Thank you for the wonderful memories. Go Sabres.