The Mike Weber Watch
- 85 Years of Happiness, Unhappiness, and then Happiness Again
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
Tag Archives: philadelphia flyers
It’s up to Brian Boucher, now. The three-headed monster, or three-headed disaster, that is the Philadelphia Flyers’ goaltending squad, has been the great evening factor between the Sabres and Flyers in the opening round of the playoffs. Sergie Bobrovsky, Michael … Continue reading
If any of you slept in your jerseys last night, I applaud you. For me, it was the Miller PJ’s. I suspect for Philly fans, the Briere PJ’s were a popular pick. Tonight features the very pinnacle of hockey – … Continue reading
Man down. The Tim Connolly Hate Club just got their wish: TC will miss Game Seven after being crunched from behind by Flyers’ captain Mike Richards. The injury further depletes the talent level of the Buffalo Sabres – primarily at … Continue reading
The war of words will be fought with B.S. At least, it will be according to the Flyers and Sabres. Mike Richards blasted officials and Lindy Ruff yesterday, saying ”You’d hope something was going to happen, I guess, but if not, … Continue reading
This series has been nothing short of ridiculously entertaining. In the spirit of ridiculous entertainment, buffalo74 is proud to present the first ever edition of Sabres Twitter Chat BINGO playoff cards! Print them up, and get your lucky bearded troll … Continue reading
It’s now a three game series. Heading back to Philadelphia for Game Five, the Sabres and the Flyers have each scored eight goals apiece (excluding one empty netter) and are tied 2 games apiece. This is about as close as … Continue reading
Most of us knew it was coming. Most NHL fans agreed that Philadelphia’s rookie netminder, Sergei Bobrovsky, would not last through the first round. The Sabres were the hot team of the Eastern Conference heading into the playoffs, with all … Continue reading
They aren’t just a pretty mask. Goaltenders in the NHL playoffs play the most pivotal roles in the game. The Dance showcases plenty of one goal decisions – one false move by a netminder or one brilliant snap of the … Continue reading
This series just came to life. Unfortunately for the Sabres, the Flyers powerplay also came to life last night, in a 5-4 victory over Buffalo. Actually, “came to life” might be a bit gracious. The Flyers were only able to … Continue reading
It’s Gameday! In the spirit of sports espionage, here’s a few quick hits from the Philadelphia Inquirer. Ray Parrillo provided a Pronger update for tonight’s game: “Unless defenseman Chris Pronger can play a game without shooting the puck, he will not be in … Continue reading