The Mike Weber Watch
- 85 Years of Happiness, Unhappiness, and then Happiness Again
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
Tag Archives: Pegula
Now is the time for Pegula to wear his #4 jersey. He is the last Sabre standing, after the ignominious defeat of the Sabres to the overwhelming Philadelphia Flyers in Game Seven. Yes, the boys in Blue and Gold lost. … Continue reading
Well done, Pegula. From WGRZ.com: A spokesperson for the Sabres tells Channel 2, that new owner Terry Pegula has paid for more than 75 Sabres alumni to fly in from all over the country for the event. Pegula is expected to … Continue reading
I hate to be the harbinger of bad news. Especially when things are going oh-so-sublimely for the Buffalo Sabres right now. But, there is a serious issue afoot, and while fans clamor around the Sabres store, the NHL.com store, and … Continue reading
Call it the Pegula bump. The Buffalo Sabres needed a little extra something to snap them out of their slumber and get them over the hump this year – to become a playoff contender once more. Enter new ownership, and … Continue reading
Since Terry Pegula looked over at Gilbert Perreault during that first press conference, and with watery eyes, said “Where’s Perreault? You’re my hero,” many fans from the newest generations have had two things on mind: Gilbert Perreault must have been … Continue reading
After a quick scouring of the newspapers of NHL cities on-line, there was nary a incisive comment to find about the sale of the Buffalo Sabres to multi-billionaire Terry Pegula. The search did, however, reveal more tough times for former … Continue reading