The Mike Weber Watch
- 85 Years of Happiness, Unhappiness, and then Happiness Again
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
Tag Archives: nathan gerbe
It’s now a three game series. Heading back to Philadelphia for Game Five, the Sabres and the Flyers have each scored eight goals apiece (excluding one empty netter) and are tied 2 games apiece. This is about as close as … Continue reading
I love the smell of playoffs in the morning. The goal scored to give the Sabres the crucial point in the standings to clinch the playoffs was quite a shot in the arm. In fact, it was quite a shot. … Continue reading
Let’s hope we don’t need a Part II. Tonight the Sabres go up against the Philadelphia Flyers at the HSBC arena, and if they earn one point, they will clinch the playoffs. Sure, a Carolina loss tonight or a Rangers … Continue reading
I know we all want a silver (and nickel alloy) trophy. Still, it’s always wise to appreciate what’s in your trophy cabinet. For the Buffalo Sabres up-and-coming New Core of forwards and defenseman, that cabinet is stocked. A list: Tyler … Continue reading
Straight from the horse’s mouth: The Sabres will be up against a full Lightning squad who show no interest to rest their star players and give Buffalo an easy shot at a victory. It’s how it should be, really – … Continue reading
As noted here on buffalo 74, Nate “The Grate’s” ascent has been nothing short of remarkable. Along the way, he’s provided us with some stellar photo ops. Enjoy. Go Sabres.
10-27-08. That is the date I started closely monitoring Nathan Gerbe’s progress. I admit, I was convinced he was going to be a great player for the Buffalo Sabres – I just had no idea it would take so long. … Continue reading
If this sounds like a familiar story, well, it should. After Nathan Gerbe and Tyler Ennis won back to back Rookie of the Year awards in the AHL, Portland/Buffalo looks like it could capture the trophy for the third straight … Continue reading