The Mike Weber Watch
- 85 Years of Happiness, Unhappiness, and then Happiness Again
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
Tag Archives: montreal canadiens
What a race to the playoffs it has been. With 7 games left apiece between the Sabres and Canes, one could almost consider it a pseudo-7 game playoff series between the two, to see who makes it into the playoffs. … Continue reading
According to Francois Gagnon, Carey Price left practice today, with what looked like a knee ailment. Translation: “C-B for the training of the Sabres. Nothing to report. In Brossard, Carey Price (right knee) left the workout. Details to come…” … Continue reading
Montreal is… an interesting place. During the period of Prohibition (1920 to 1933), Americans flocked to Montreal because it was considered “The Paris of North America.” And because Montreal had beer. Montreal is home to the “Cirque de Soleil.” Iguanas … Continue reading
Hello, folks. It’s been nice to hear from so many of you in praise of my Sabres Game Chat Twitter BINGO cards. So nice, in fact, that I’d like to try something new: taking suggestions. Feel free to drop your … Continue reading
Class is class, no matter what side of a rivalry you are on. The Sabres and Canadiens have never been close franchise friends in any sense, but they have shared in the career of stand up defenseman Craig Rivet. Both … Continue reading
After a quick scouring of the newspapers of NHL cities on-line, there was nary a incisive comment to find about the sale of the Buffalo Sabres to multi-billionaire Terry Pegula. The search did, however, reveal more tough times for former … Continue reading