The Mike Weber Watch
- 85 Years of Happiness, Unhappiness, and then Happiness Again
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
Tag Archives: lindy ruff
The war of words will be fought with B.S. At least, it will be according to the Flyers and Sabres. Mike Richards blasted officials and Lindy Ruff yesterday, saying ”You’d hope something was going to happen, I guess, but if not, … Continue reading
Straight from the horse’s mouth: The Sabres will be up against a full Lightning squad who show no interest to rest their star players and give Buffalo an easy shot at a victory. It’s how it should be, really – … Continue reading
The Buffalo Sabres’ biggest weakness is right in their own front yard. Back on March 18th, we started talking playoff hockey here on buffalo74. The Sabres were about to crack into the top 8 in the Eastern Conference, and playoff … Continue reading
We can’t possibly have a dirty player. Pat Kaleta is a hometown kid for the Buffalo Sabres, born and raised in Angola, NY. We can’t hate our own. Heck, fans really shouldn’t hate any of the players in Blue and … Continue reading
Memories. Losing to Dallas in the 1999 Stanley Cup Finals was sure a tough pill to swallow, but at least Sabres fans got to enjoy destroying the Maple Leafs in the Eastern Conference Finals. They also got to enjoy this … Continue reading
He won’t win rookie of the year. That award is obviously already taken by Jeff Skinner, the 18 year old phenomenon whose 52 points lead all rookies and landed him a spot in the all star game. However, it hasn’t … Continue reading
Before we talk playoffs, I have a confession to make. By the quarter mark of the regular season, I had given up on the year. ”Fair enough,” you say? ”They had that 5 game losing streak in October,” you add? … Continue reading
It’s CBC night! And is there a better way to celebrate the tradition of Canada’s sacred “Hockey Night in Canada” than with snarky BINGO cards? Heck, does Leafs’ mascot Carlton the Bear poop in the woods? You bet he does, … Continue reading
Today is a day of departures and arrivals for the Buffalo Sabres, as well as a day of team heroism. March 11, 1999 After a 5-2 loss to Tampa at Marine Midland Arena, the Sabres announce the trade of Matthew … Continue reading