The Mike Weber Watch
- 85 Years of Happiness, Unhappiness, and then Happiness Again
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
Tag Archives: jhonas enroth
Let’s hope we don’t need a Part II. Tonight the Sabres go up against the Philadelphia Flyers at the HSBC arena, and if they earn one point, they will clinch the playoffs. Sure, a Carolina loss tonight or a Rangers … Continue reading
The Pegula Era is so much fun. One of the nifty little activities that Pegula, Ted Black and Co. introduced to the Sabres fan base this season was a little feature called “Fan Tunes.” Sabres fans were instructed to go … Continue reading
It never fails. Be it a starting goaltender in the NHL, or a starting QB in the NFL, as soon as an injury forces a backup into the spotlight, a silly controversy amid the fan base begins. “Who starts when … Continue reading
The Ryan Miller injury drama continues for the Sabres. That is terrible news for a team that has just three games left to secure a playoff spot, and nothing is guaranteed. The Sabres remain in 7th place after yesterday’s overtime … Continue reading
We’re about to find out just how good the Sabres really are. Buffalo jumped onto a plane for Washington tonight (and Carolina tomorrow). Ryan Miller was not on board. He remains day-to-day with an upper body injury, which the team … Continue reading
March 10th: That is the date that I touched on the importance of Jhonas Enroth to the Buffalo Sabres. Not to blow my own Viking horn too loudly, but I believe I really nailed it then, in what wast albeit … Continue reading
I hate to be the harbinger of bad news. Especially when things are going oh-so-sublimely for the Buffalo Sabres right now. But, there is a serious issue afoot, and while fans clamor around the Sabres store, the NHL.com store, and … Continue reading
To paraphrase an old Led Zeppelin classic: “He comes from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow. The hammer of the gods will drive his ship to new lands, To fight … Continue reading