The Mike Weber Watch
- 85 Years of Happiness, Unhappiness, and then Happiness Again
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
Category Archives: WNY Culture & Things 2 Do
Spring is in the air. April 7 is opening day for the Buffalo Bisons. The Bisons will open their 126th season at 3:05, against the Syracuse Chiefs. For those of us who love the game, and for those of us … Continue reading
The Sabres can’t return to the ice soon enough. Until then, here is our latest installment of hockey history. If you have ever wondered where and when hockey originated, (and you probably haven’t, but this post should make for at … Continue reading
Happy Saint Patty’s Day! If you have ever wanted to dive into a giant pint glass of Guinness, as many have, then put a map marker on your travel map for the Wicklow Mountains in Ireland. The mountains feature Loch … Continue reading
Nick Mendola, of WECK 1230 am, will be performing at Mohawk Place this Friday with his band, Tuco. Tuco can be found online here. Mohawk is located at 47 E. Mohawk Street, in our fair Queen City. Directions can be … Continue reading
So, it looks like the NFL is in a lockout. I am not going to look into it. I am not going to share my opinion of it, because frankly, I don’t want to waste my time. I’ll leave the … Continue reading
From the Buffalo Sabres official website: SUGGESTION: Would it be possible to play new or different music from game to game? While musical tastes vary from person to person, the Sabres will make an even greater effort to play songs … Continue reading
Hop on over to the Red Cross’ website this morning and type your local zip code into the home page. This will give you information on your local Red Cross, and contact information on how to help. http://www.redcross.org/ Meanwhile, pray … Continue reading
It’s Paczki Day in Buffalo – and it’s Sabres game night! That means it’s time for long (albeit speedy) lines at your local baker, as folks line up for a taste of those sweet, decadent, “Polish doughnuts.” It’s also a … Continue reading
I used to be a well-spring of useless knowledge. Actually, in the past, it was kinda useful. Friends and family would call me up, and ask me something – anything – such as “Who was that French Canadian guy you … Continue reading
Terrence Pegula took a stand on February 23rd, and essentially named himself the Sabres #1 fan. Fair enough, it’s hard to beat owning the team. Or is it? All Sabres fans have a long, ardent history with this club – … Continue reading