The Mike Weber Watch
- 85 Years of Happiness, Unhappiness, and then Happiness Again
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
Category Archives: Bills
What a difference a timezone or two can make. After the most recent riots in Vancouver, we did some digging into the sporting history here in WNY, and uncovered some real stark comparisons between Vancouver and Buffalo. What we found … Continue reading
We’re up and running. I’ve always said that the Buffalo sports Blogosphere is wonderfully talented. When I joined the ‘sphere in January, I learned how wonderfully friendly and connected it is. I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised, after all, … Continue reading
The 2008 ACC Defensive Player of the year just went undrafted. Mark Herzlich tore the ACC to shreds in 2008, as a bruising and methodical linebacker with a great football IQ. He was seen as an easy 1st round pick. … Continue reading
Long live the Amish Rifle. At least for one more season. The undrafted free agent QB class of 2011 is heralded by Pat Devlin and Scott Tolzien, both of which could challenge for a spot on any NFL team – … Continue reading
Sometimes it is hard to say goodbye. Not this time. It was made clear that Donte Whitner will not be back with the Bills this year, in a statement by Buddy Nix on the “Shredd and Ragan Show” on WEDG. … Continue reading
6-4, and up to 440 pounds. That’s a big, big man. One who can run the 40 in 5.58 seconds, and can dunk a basketball with both hands. And then there is this: Normally, when I watch such a workout, … Continue reading
Prepare to be leveled. Marcell Dareus spends a lot of his time on the field leveling players, but what he did on ESPN’s “Sport Science” was undeniably frightening. Quarterbacks of the NFL take note: there is a new undertaker in … Continue reading
This grade is going to be given on the gridiron. The Buffalo Bills new regime declined to select a quarterback in their second draft, opting instead to spend their first three picks on defense, defense, and more defense. Marcell Dareus … Continue reading
It’s Round Two Day! There’s a great opportunity awaiting the Bills when they make their second pick, with studs like Ayers, Bowers, Kaepernick, Dalton, and Mallett available after the conclusion of round one last night. “What? Ryan Mallett?” you say? … Continue reading
Welcome to Buffalo, Marcell. Here’s some tape of the Bills latest #1 overall. Enjoy. Go Bills.