The Mike Weber Watch
- 85 Years of Happiness, Unhappiness, and then Happiness Again
- Rick Jeanneret to Retire?
- Sabres Devils BINGO: Special Valentine’s Day Edition!
- Sabres Confirm Roy on Twitter; Important Rules for Fans
- Can the Shootout Revive Kotalik’s Career With the Sabres?
- The Robyn Regehr Trade: A Calgary Perspective
- Drew MacIntyre: What you Need to Know about Our New Goaltender
- 10 Questions with Sabres Prospect, Dan Catenacci
- Pegula Era, Cap Crunch Changing Fans’ Perception of Players
- The Ehrhoff Signing: a Vancouver Perspective
- The Leino Signing: Analysis from Philadelphia
- July 1st “UFA Day” Live Chat
- So What, Exactly, is Hockey Heaven?
- Regehr to Buffalo: It’s Official
- The Vancouver Riots, and the Buffalo Rallies
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Kind of. This year’s Stanley Cup Final features two former Sabres. Well, kind of. One of these guys barely sweat into his jersey enough to justify a game-worn jersey auction on Ebay – but dangit, this is the Pegula Era, … Continue reading
Here’s a run-down on the kids who the Sabres should have a shot at when pick 16 comes around (note: many of these players may go quite earlier in the draft – or later – availability is determined by pre-draft … Continue reading
BINGO is back! Though the Sabres have been eliminated from the playoffs, we’re doing a special edition of BINGO! in honor of the glory that is Game Seven of the Eastern Conference Quarter Finals. To access the card, join me … Continue reading
A lot of Sabres fans would love to poach RFA Shea Weber from the Nashville Predators. Let’s face it: any offer sheet tendered towards Weber would be immediately matched by Nashville. Still, due to this year’s relatively weak UFA class, … Continue reading
Someone is going to pay dearly. They don’t call the beginning of free agency on July 1st a “frenzy” for nothin’. Teams desperate to gain an advantage over their competition have resorted to extraordinary leaps of faith on aging players, … Continue reading
Revenge. Buffalo will never get a chance to have revenge on Brett Hull, but he at least is the inspiration behind today’s award, which goes to the player “most hated by Sabres fans, and who causes the most anger and/or … Continue reading
Pegula’s 3 year plan is about to get nasty. The Buffalo Sabres have a nice crop of big, angry prospects that are nearly pro-ready. Darcy Regier’s philosophy shift from drafting small and speedy to big and nasty is about to … Continue reading
Yea, yea. We could’ve gone with Adam Mair for this trophy. Mair, if you recall anything if at all about him, was fined $2500 bucks for a 2008 tirade in Buffalo, when he tried to pummel Chris Neil of the Ottawa Senators … Continue reading
Get your voter registration cards ready, sports fans. Today launches the inaugural Summer Awards Ball here at Buffalo Sabres Nation – and you’re all invited. So, get into your “Tux and Pucks’” best and prepare to think hard: it’ll be up … Continue reading